(1) Wedding Photographers: A lot of wedding photographers now include or offer engagement sessions within their wedding packages. This can be a money saver.
(2) Pick a setting that fits your personalities or tells a story. If your first date was the carnival. How cool would it be to capture where it all started in your engagement photos.
(3) Relax! The best shots are the candid ones (this is why it’s important to select a photographer with a good eye).
(4) Use signage, props or pets
(5) Hire a stylist. (Crystal Marie can help with that)
(6) Create a theme and relay it to the photographer. If you plan on a destination wedding and want the photos to reflect that, go to the local beach to capture the look.
(7) Choose the right time of day. Your photographer will help you with this but right before sunset is always nice.
(9) Decide what your photos will be used for. Save the dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards, display at the wedding, cocktail hour slide show, etc.
(10) PDA! and lots of it!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G
How lovely are these photos! #teamjohnson
Photographer: Jaq’s Photography